Let Me Be Your Truth by Lynsey M. Stewart Release!

TagLine-OutNow
Is it possible to find your truth in the unlikeliest of relationships?
It's time to finally meet Kate and Danny.

Let Me Be Your Truth by Lynsey M. Stewart is now LIVE!

LMBYT-Cover

One click now: http://bit.ly/LMBYTUniversal

Teaser-BeYours
Synopsis:
From the outside, Kate Roper has life all figured out—a career as a social worker, friends who love her, and a perfectly sensible relationship with a loyal but boring man. She has her life sorted neatly into boxes…until she meets Danny, a tortured artist with a troubled past. They say opposites attract, and Danny’s sexual confidence intrigues Kate. His tattoos enthrall her. He is everything she doesn’t think she needs, yet she craves what he has to offer.
Art therapy sessions at a local therapy centre have saved Danny from his tormented past. But when Kate shows up with her positivity, paint brushes and flirty skirts, Danny can’t seem to escape the grim reminders she triggers of when he needed help the most and was left to bury the past under his addictions.
Danny doesn’t do romance. He does sex. Amazing sex. He can teach Kate the art of orgasms so that his Miss Goody Two Shoes learns the difference between monotonous and mind-blowing…
As their relationship intensifies, their pasts collide. They soon find that they have more in common than they ever would have thought, but can Kate and Danny find their truths in the unlikeliest of relationships?
This novel contains strong language and graphic descriptions of sex; therefore this novel is only suitable for 18+
This is the third book in the Music and Letters series but can be read as a standalone.  
Read the first two books in the Music and Letters series now:
Let Me Be Your First: http://bit.ly/LMBYF-Universal
Let Me Be Your Hope: http://bit.ly/LBMYH-Universal
Review
Excerpt
‘I want to know there are no barriers between us.’
‘Fabric. That’s all,’ I said, breathless and panting and so close to bending over, holding my ankles and allowing him to thrust into me from behind.
‘No barriers,’ he repeated. ‘They’re not just fabric. They’re a fucking lock and key.’
‘I need you inside me, Danny.' His breathing was laboured, and his cock was still hard against me. ‘I don't think I can wait. Can we leave? Will they notice we're gone?'
‘Patience. You need to learn that good things come to those who wait,' he said.
‘Is this another lesson?’ I smiled against his hand as he ran it across my mouth and down my neck.
‘Of course it is. I'm going to push you. Test your boundaries.' He nipped at my earlobe with his lips. ‘Take those lacy things you call underwear that you're hiding in your hand and go and hang them on the corner of my easel in the art room.'
‘I can’t do that,’ I moaned as he palmed my breast. ‘People will see. This is where I work-’
‘Hang them off my easel,’ he demanded, stopping my pathetically weak protest. ‘If you do it, I’ll know you’re ready for the next lesson.’ He gripped my hips and turned me towards him, lifting my chin up to his face with his finger. ‘Do you trust me?’ I nodded as I took in his usually hard brown eyes that were now soft and dilating. ‘Go now.’
Lynsey M Stewart

About Lynsey:

Lynsey M. Stewart enjoys writing stories about characters that experience a few bumps in the road before finding their happily ever after (also known as contemporary romance with plenty of heat…). She lives with her husband, her soulmate and muse, along with their gorgeous, precious, ridiculously independent little girl. Lynsey began writing after being inspired by great books, amazing writers and wonderful stories that she couldn't stop thinking about long after reading the last word. If she’s not writing you can usually find her with her head in a book or singing along to music. She’s hopeless, but she enjoys pretending to be Adele every once in a while.

Follow Lynsey everywhere:

Teaser-MrBitey

Comments

Popular Posts