Instagram Feature!!!

Hey everyone!!

First, I want to thank everyone for their tremendous support behind the blog page! Between the shares, comments, as well as the likes on my FB, Twitter, and Instagram pages, I would not be where I am today without fans and supporters like you.

Second, a few months ago, I turned to Instagram on a more permanent basis. It is my most often form of communication on social media. I generally post one photo a day (sometimes more), plus images on the story features! It has also become my most popular form of interaction from other book lovers. Because of this, I want to offer authors a chance to be featured on my #bookstagram page!! Below are some of my favourite, as well as most popular photos for your perusal. 

If you are an author, who would be interested in an Instagram feature, please fill out the form below, and I will be in contact with you shortly!!! I am so excited to be starting this new promotion and special feature on the blog page!!!


                  
 


 



Comments

Popular Posts