Wishlist Tuesday #29!!

I am back with Wishlist Tuesday #29!!!
This feature will be posted every Tuesday and feature books that I have loved so much that I need them in paperback.
Wishlist Tuesday will allow me to show my favourite books that I have read in the past or have recently read. 
Books will vary in genre as well as writing style. Some books will be classics while others are contemporary.


Today's feature is: Sexy Berkeley by Dani Lovell!


Synopsis:
'A long-distance relationship with a hot American businessman is the last thing on Beatrice Hart's mind when the day from hell ends with her drink-booking a last minute escape to glamorous Southern California.
With Bea's firm belief that long distance never works, will she ever consider that that an exhilarating introduction at 35,000 feet could lead to anything more than a steamy holiday romance?
Daniel Berkeley is the irresistible, delectable, smoking hot bachelor, determined to make it happen. 

Adult-content rating: This book contains content considered unsuitable for young readers 17 and under, and which may be offensive to some readers of all ages.

Comments

Popular Posts