Did I Mention I Need You (DIMILY #2) by Estelle Maskame Review!


Synopsis:


Love has no rules.

It’s been a year since Eden Munro last saw Tyler Bruce: her stepbrother…and secret love. Although they swore to ignore their feelings and put their family first, Eden can’t help but feel excited when Tyler invites her to join him in New York City for the summer.

But it’s not like anything is going to happen. Eden is happy with her boyfriend Dean, and she knows gorgeous, green-eyed Tyler must have moved on as well. But as they spend the long, hot summer in the city that never sleeps, it becomes obvious that those old feelings are still there…simmering beneath the surface. Will Tyler and Eden be able to resist temptation?

Did I Mention I Need You? is book two in Wattpad sensation Estelle Maskame’s DIMILY trilogy: three unforgettable summers of secrets, heartbreak and forbidden romance.





Review:

“I don’t want you. I need you.”

Did I Mention I Need You is an incredible sequel to Did I Mention I Love You! I once again became captivated by Eden and Tyler and this pair of step siblings.

Near the very beginning of this book, you realize that Eden and Tyler are not over each other and instead are still very much in love with one another. To make this situation even more complicated, Eden is going to go stay with Tyler in New York city for the summer.

“Because I’m not over you.”

Although this story follows forbidden romance and love, it did not bother me considering what these characters have is real. They have a connection and a bond that is so strong it has lasted a year while they lived in different cities.

Eden and Tyler reconnect in New York and realize why they fell for each other in the first place. There is tons of tension and built up tension between these two characters, who attempt to keep their attraction for one another at bay.

“We are officially going to hell”

The ending will leave you hanging wanting to figure out what will happen next in this incredible trilogy.

5/5 Stars!

Comments

Popular Posts