Crazy For Him by Sofia Tate Review!

    For fans of Sylvia Day and Samantha Young, comes a new contemporary erotic romance novella from Sofia Tate. "BREATHLESS FOR HIM left me breathless. Sofia Tate has taken sexy billionaire romance up a notch with a spicy dash of suspense. Passionate and perfect." --Cecilia Tan, author of Slow Surrender

Review:

This book is a novella and spin-off of the series. Sofia Tate has once again written a novel that I thoroughly enjoyed. I felt the love between Thomas and Luciana. They each seemed to love each other so deeply and passionately.
This book did not take me very long to read. I read it in one sitting with no breaks. It is a very short read which is also very enjoyable.
Some scenes were heartbreaking and had me yelling at my kindle, practically telling them what to do to sort out their problems. Thomas has a very heartbreaking storyline that comes up in this book which will have you understanding a lot more about why he is the way he is.
You don’t have to read the other book in the series in order to understand what is happening; however, it will also make reading this novella a little bit more enjoyable.
4 Stars!

Comments

Popular Posts